I told you yesterday I would share an OOTD and an EMU with you, but as you might see in my pic my skin looks still bad and it would make it worse, if I'd put any make up on...
Today we went to a small Kashubian village called Borowy Młyn (kash.: Bòrowi Młin) to get some hay for the horses. One our way we saw lots of amazing lakes and other fantastic views.
We took the chance and went for a walk with our dog Saba.
Later on at the farm I shot some nice pics of the animals there :)
Feel free to take a look at them :P
a leap of spring
mom with saba
Now to my highlight! These cute dogs!! I can't even!!
a male mongrel
and here his smaller sister in the byre
sorry for the crappy quality, but the pic was much too dark to see that cute monster
she played with a cow
sorry, I'm not allowed to put on any make up yet because of the skin irritation
back home we had some visitors again :)
And Sunny was glad we came back... This is her salutation
Here you can watch a cute video of the puppy and the cow I've
made! If you like it please give it a thumbs up and write a comment :)
The music is by one of my best friends, Elisabeth Harder!
Make sure to check out her soundcloud !
I hope these WWMs are not too boring for you!





















No comments:
Post a Comment