There is one thing in my life that never disappointed me, will always be around me, always was and is even now. It's music. Doesn't matter if I'm happy, sad, angry or scared, there is always the right tune to listen to. When I listen to the bands I love, I feel warmth that makes me think of love and trust. Moreover, I especially love to listen to music when I'm riding outside. The combination of nature and my two favorite things in the world ANIMALS and MUSIC makes me the happiest person I could possibly be. There are no fears or problems when I'm outside there... That is what makes it even harder to ride back home and confront myself with the reality.
Today I wanted to answer some questions to introduce you to my favorite music and perhaps you discover some new bands or songs :)
1. Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
Florence + the Machine
2. What was the last song you listened to?
Lee DeWyze - Fight
3. What’s in your CD player right now?
I don't own a CD player, but the next song in my Spotify-playlist is Of Monsters and Men - Dirty Paws
4. What was the last show you attended?
Florence + the Machine Ceremonials Tour
5. What was the greatest show you’ve ever been to?
The Hurricane Festival in general (especially the bands KAKKMADDAFAKKA and Selah Sue)
& Florence + the Machine in November 2012 'cause she spoke to us DIRECTLY from the stage! I wasn't even able to breath for a few minutes
6. What’s the worst show you’ve ever been to?
I had never been to a really bad show but I've seen Die Antwoord perform at the Hurricane and it wasn't my kind of music at all
7. What’s the most musically involved you have ever been?
I once posted a video of me singing on youtube (because of a bet)... does this count?
8. What show are you looking forward to?
I hope to visit the Hurricane 2014 in Germany, but I'm not sure if I can make it :/
10. What is your favorite band shirt?
11. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?
Dan Smith from Bastille :D
12. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback?
Freddie Mercury :(
13. Who is one band/artist you’ve never seen live but always wanted to?
Adele
14. Name four or more flawless albums:
Adele - 21
Adele - 19
Florence + the Machine - Lungs
Florence + the Machine - Ceremonials
Ed Sheeran - +
Daughter - The Wild Youth
Matt Corby - Made of Stone
Selah Sue - Rarities
Kyla La Grange - Ashes
15. How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?
2 from Nightwish
16. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total?
I have no clue :D If I count all the shows from the festivals and concerts it's about 20
17. Who have you seen the most live?
Florence + the Machine (3x)
18. What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
The Soundtrack to nearly all Disney Movies (especially Tarzan and The Lion King)
& The Great Gatsby
19. What was your last musical “phase” before you wisened up?
My music taste never changed :D I always listened to indie-pop bands, but I used to listen to Nightwish for a very long time which I don't do that much anymore even if I still like it.
20. What’s your “guilty pleasure” that you hate to admit to liking?
Maybe that I liked Tokio Hotel... I also like the polish band Feel and Budka Suflera, which some people find strange, but I don't really know why :P
Some other great artists which I didn't mention are:
Imogen Heap / Frou Frou
Bat For Lashes
Spector
Patrick Wolf
Jessie Ware
Bajm
Haim
The Big Pink
Emelie Sande
Ally Rhodes
The XX
Electric Guest
Garou
Bell, Book and Candle
to be continued :)
What music do you listen to? I would love to see some comments about your own music taste and your opinions about my favorite artists!

No comments:
Post a Comment