if you don't think so you might change your point of view :P
There are stunning phenomenons and many amazing little things! Today I wanted to show
you some beetles that make me breathless when I look at them.
I hope you like them, too!
a wattle cup caterpillar
a deaths-head hawkmoth
two kinds of jewel caterpillars
Chrysolina fastuosa
Oedemera nobilis
Crepidodera Aurata
Calosoma sycophanta
The bugs can't change their looks, but we can. It is one of our biggest advantages
that we can express ourselves and our mood in our clothing.
Something we could also learn by taking a look at the evolution. I don't want to
say that life is about clothing and forcing the world to see what kind of person you are, but about using your possibility to look how you want to look and how you see yourself. Doesn't matter if you express it in make-up, hair color, clothing, piercings or tattoos!
This can make you a happier person :)

No comments:
Post a Comment