Sunday, 6 April 2014

Cat Lady aka Walk with me #5

I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up as an old cat lady with a complete zoo at home instead of being a cool grandma -.-
I absolutely love animals and I treat them like my family.. 'cause basically there is no difference between animals and humans, right?
The thing I like most about having different kinds of animals are their relationships. It's really funny to see a crow playing with a dog or a cat with a horse.
We also have a great view on wild animals cooperating or fighting. You may have seen my pictures of the cranes and deers last time. Today a fox joined them!
I wanted to show you bits and pieces of the pictures I shot this morning from my cats and some wild animals.




my cat Korsza is really weird. I have had her for about 2 years now and she used to be really agressive and moody, but since she has been in contact with the dogs and my cat Saphira, she changed a lot. Since we moved to Poland she changed even more and hasn't scratched anyone since then!
She also plays with Saphira and spends the whole day hunting in the garden.




About eight or nine years ago Saphira chose us as her family. Soon after our dog had died and we had two young, adventurous female dogs. This black panther miniature appeared in our garden. I was so happy because I had always wanted a cat. My mom didn't allow me to touch her because she thought that the cat might be ill. Saphira came back every afternoon and my mom decided she could stay in our garage. So she would be my cat, but with a healthy distance :P
On my birthday I kidnapped Saphira and let her stay at home. She seemed to like it. From that day on she waited in front of the door to let her inside of the house. Someday my mom let her in, but she was just allowed to be in the floor and the laundry room. Soon she ruled the whole house and became the queen of our dogs and other animals. She was something like a substitude mother for most oft them. She is so calm! I think I have never seen an animal less aggressive nor more loving!



Here are a few pictures of our wild friends from this morning:





I hope you liked my cat lady stories and my wildlife pictures!
Love,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment