Sunday, 23 March 2014

Ventaglio Marrone + Drawings

Hey guys :)
2012 my mom gave me an amazing notebook as christmas present the notebook 'Ventaglio Marrone' by paperblanks (I'm in love with all paperblanks stuff)















When I got it, I really wanted to fill it with cute writings, drawings and other nice stuff, but you should know, I'm really bad at making cute stuff because I always overdo things.. :(
But this time I tried to do it different. People tell me I draw well - in my opinion everyone is able to draw because it's a focusing and practice thing - that's why I tried to draw a picture every day. First month portaits, second bodies... Let's be honest... I didn't even make it through the first month, but I still drew a few nice portraits. I wanted to show you some of them now! :)
This portait of Meryl Streep as Miranda Priestly is my favorite because I really love that character and I wasn't that amazed by the drawings before..

Here is a drawing of Chase Crawford. I drew it on a normal piece of paper, ripped off the borders and glued it in the notebook. Doesn't look as good as I hoped it would, but it's still one of the better drawings :)
Eric 'McSteamy' Dane :)
(Oh lord, looks really weird as photograph :(...)
Ian Harding 
Oh furthermore, I always alternately drew women and then men with an expressive face and face features
From an older picture of Ellen DeGeneres


Ryan Gosling
Julian McMahon
A mercedes I saw in PoznaƄ
A sketch of my cat Saphira
Francisco Lachowski
A man with a cigarette :D 
At first I wanted to draw Jensen Ackles (without a picture as a model)
and then I kinda drifted away... that is the result
Hugh Laurie
Jim Parsons :)
Unfortunately, the charcoal drawing on the next page besmirched it..


The youtuber Joe Sugg 


My roommate 


Raphael Gomes


And last, but not least Zoe Sugg

The special thing about these drawings isn't the elaboration, but the time I needed to draw them.
I have to draw them within 30 minutes and can't finish them up later, that's what I like about them.

Do you draw or have a notebook filled with cute things? Please send me links 'cause I love things like that :)
Also let me know, if you want me to show you some more drawings or painting made by myself :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment