Saturday, 12 April 2014

Pockets full of stones

When I am sad I love to drive my car and sing 'What the water gave me' by Florence and her amazing machine as loud as I can! Yesterday my mom's aunt died and that made me think of my life.
At first: What is life? It can be over in a heartbeat and what will be left? Who am I? Who am I for others? What have I done with my life? Then: Why am I so different? Why can't I set up an normal friendship or any relationship? All these questions lead to one answer: I am a mess.
I can't be around the same people for a long period of time without starting to hate them. The smallest things annoy me. 

Then I thought about the time when I was really happy.. and that was in Germany where I will probably not live again.
I miss my old friends from back there. 
Today I'll write some more or less sentimental texts about some of my bestest friends eva :*

There is always this one person you want to tell exciting things immediately and can't wait to see her reaction!
For me it is my friend Jenni. She is and was always there for me and even if we had quite rough beef sometimes we always find back together. We also have the same music taste and hobbies.

Some people have a really bad influence on me. With Elisabeth it's the opposite... I think she has a really good impact on me and makes me a better person. We used to be really close and talk about things I have never really thought about before. I also miss her humour. She made me laugh a lot.

We know us such a long time and have never really talked about deep stuff since about two years ago. I have something like an on-off-friendship with Johanna. Either we love or hate eachother! :D Even if we hate each other, I'm sure I can trust her. And that's what makes an amazing friend.

Janin is a lot younger than me, but we spend about 5 years together in the same stable day by day and we are really close now even if a large distance separates us. When we go riding I feel free and we had such a fun time together. We did a lot of stupid things, but most were really cool :) Without her I'd be a totally different person.

I could talk five hours nonstop about the same thing with her. We don't know us for a long time and I really don't know why, but we became good friends really fast by talking about trite things over and over again.
We had such a fun time in the biology class. When we're together we laugh the whole time and Victoria is able to cheer me up within two seconds.

There are some other great friends like Drea, Annette or Mareike, but yesterday I thought for a long time about unique friendship types I'm sure I'll never have again. :(

Frida Kahlo - What the water gave me
The painting which inspired Florence Welch to write the homonymous song

I don't think anyone read this post, but if you did: THANK YOU :)

No comments:

Post a Comment