Sunday, 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter guys! :)
Today we went to a really nice place for breakfast with my aunt, uncle and my parents!
Later on my cousin and his family joined us.
We were in a garden next to the castle in Warcino, where we met an amazing stray dog.
She came to us to cadge some of the food and at first I was a little scared of her because she was scared and really thin and I thought she'd eat me xD Then I took some pictures of her and went on to take pictures of butterflies sitting on a tree. And I didn't even realized that she layed down next to me. I was really scared she would bite me if I'd move. That's why I started talking to her to make her more comfortable. She stayed right next to me for the whole photography trip and we got back to the brunch-place together.
I gave her some food and couldn't believe how amazing she was. I cuddled this flea-covered dog for a long time until we had to leave :( She was so innocent and kind that I still have a really bad conscience.
I have to persuade my aunt to take her to a vet, a shelter or even to her. She would make such a great family dog. On one hand it is amazing for her to live a free life outside and breathe the air of independence, but on the other hand it rains a lot in Poland and what if she doesn't find food?
I'll keep you up on the theme :D
Later we visited my grandma and uncle and ate til we looked like baloons!
Furthermore, two of my horses had birthday today!
The youngest one, my two year old stallion Zazou, and the oldest one, 28-year-old mare Arissa!
Zazou had an operation last tuesday because he hit his head against a wall and had a hole, yes a real hole, in his poor skull! He's an unlucky wretch!!
Here are some pictures of the day!


this is the dog I talked about!
I called her Helga <3



some cherry blossom



a peacock butterfly on a tree









my niece searching for gifts the easter bunny left for her



those eyes... I can't even! 
She tells whole stories with them!



If my house wasn't already full of dogs, I would totally take her home...



28 years old and still so wild







Zazou :)



And finally my personal easter bunny and polar bear 'Peter'


Thanks for your attention :*


No comments:

Post a Comment