Thursday, 21 November 2013

Indian Photoshoot

Hey Guys
What is going on out there?
I had a really drowsy day today! :D BUT with a highlight!
I went ice skating with some friends (will share some pics soon).
And I was crappy... But it was so much fun!!
Before that I had informatics at university. One of my favorite 
subjects, but it always makes me sleepy... :D
The fact that I have no energy to do something real today
makes me write this!
Today I wanted to share pictures with you!! :)
They've been made by one of my closest friends from Germany, +Jennifer Rehme 

This summer I was really into indian looking clothing.
feathers, beige and finger paint! 
(Unfortunately I used acrylic paint instead of finger paint for this shooting
and I pulled it off including all the horses hair! I mean baldness is in, lately, isn't it???)

So here is the result:

(please no judgement on the arm position... i was soooo focused on the facial expression)

(some feather adding going on here! :))




(after-shooting-shooting)


No comments:

Post a Comment